NOW OPEN: SOUTH BOSTON STUDIO
B/SPOKE SOUTH BOSTON
1:1 AND SMALL GROUP TRAINING PROGRAMS AVAILABLE IN-STUDIO AND VIRTUALLY
Stream your favorite workouts anytime, anywhere.
B/SPOKE ON DEMAND
Our signature RIDE 45 is a full-body workout featuring cardio intervals, choreography, and hand weights that strategically focus on endurance and strength, all set to the beat of the music. You will feel yourself building physical and mental strength as you push through each sprint and hill. Suited for all levels.
RIDE + STRENGTH 30/30
30 minutes of our signature RIDE followed by 30 minutes of our signature STRENGTH class. Truly the best of both worlds! Enjoy an inspiring and motivating cardio workout combined with powerful strength and conditioning — guaranteed to be the full body workout that we all need in our lives! Challenging. Music-driven. Action-Packed. And always FUN.
Community Classes debut our "instructors-in-training" who are currently a part of the B/SPOKE Instructor Training Program. After putting in months of practice and hard work, trainees teach a "Community Class" before they are officially an instructor and on our regular schedule. These classes are offered at a discounted rate and can be booked using a special "Community Class Credit."
Our clients take on incredible goals outside the studio including fundraising efforts for charitable causes that are close to heart! Interested in hosting your very own Charity Class at B/SPOKE? Please email email@example.com to learn more about logistics, pricing, availability. We recommend planning Charity Classes at least six weeks in advance.
CLASS FOR IMPACT
Classes for a CAUSE - oftentimes inspired by our team and community and always in line with B/SPOKE’s core values and mission. FOR IMPACT classes raise funds towards organizations, foundations + nonprofits that we admire and respect, and that affect our lives in different ways. 100% profits from these classes (including every class credit) will be donated directly to the cause. You make a difference by show up!
Sometimes 45 minutes just isn't enough. When you need the extra push, RIDE 60 leaves you feeling fit and totally worked in the best way. Get ready to test your limits. We'll provide the extra towels.
Nostalgia is one of the most powerful emotions we can experience. Take a walk down memory lane as we curate special playlists using nothing after 2007.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Belonging
Black Lives Matter
TRILLFIT'S Pledge for Racial Justice, Anti-Racism, and Equality in the Wellness Industry
Celebrating, Learning, Digging Deeper
Pride at B/SPOKE
InnerCity Weightlifting x B/SPOKE: Inclusivity In Fitness Panel Discussion
B/SPOKE BEAT LAB
DOWNLOAD THE MOBILE APP
- Strength-Training Exercises Perfect for RunnersKatie Barrett Brown is a runner and the co-head of B/SPOKE Studio's Strength program. She shares four exercises runners should add to their routine.Read Full Article
- The 10 best fitness studios for working out in BostonThe popularity of indoor cycling has yet to wane, and B/Spoke offers one of the most engaging rides with locations in Boston, Wellesley and The Cape.Read Full Article
- The 10 Best Gyms in the Boston Area, According to ReadersWe asked readers to share their favorite gyms in the Boston area — the ones that keep them coming back. For fans of indoor cycling workouts, readers say B/SPOKE Studios is one of the best options in the city.Read Full Article
- The 10 Best Fitness Studios in BostonB/SPOKE offers one of the most engaging rides with locations in Boston, Wellesley, and The Cape. The studio's signature R/DE is a full-body workout consisting of intense cardio, towel arms and core work set to pumped-up playlists and packed into a 45-minute session.Read Full Article
- Welcome to the neighborhood WAREHOUSE!On Saturday, November 7th, 2020, popular Boston fitness brand, B/SPOKE will launch its most ambitious project to date. Expanding its holistic approach to wellness into South Boston, the B/SPOKE expansion project, WAREHOUSE, focuses on being both COVID-safe and inclusive for all.Read Full Article
- These Boston Fitness Studios Are Hosting Outdoor WorkoutsNot ready to return to the gym? Here are some socially distanced ways to break a sweat in the sunshine.Read Full Article
- The Best Place to Find the City’s Hippest New Fitness Classes Isn’t a GymYour favorite fitness instructors are all heading to Newbury Street.Read Full Article
- B/SPOKE’s Mark Partin on why he left Wall Street to start spin studioMany of us have made hitting the gym a focus of our New Year’s resolutions. But other people have made it their lives. Take Mark Partin, founder and owner of B/SPOKE, who left Wall Street and started the cycling-centric lifestyle brand that now boasts three Bay State studios.Read Full Article
- NBC Boston2023
- TimeOut Boston2022
- TimeOut Boston2022
- Boston Magazine2020
- Boston Magazine2020
- Boston Herald2020