WAREHOUSE 2.0 TENT + BIG TOP TENT
SOUTH BOSTON + CAPE OUTDOOR R/DE
BOSTON + WELLESLEY OUTDOOR POP-UP CLASSES
OUTDOOR STRENGTH + YOGA
1:1 AND SMALL GROUP TRAINING PROGRAMS AVAILABLE IN-STUDIO AND VIRTUALLY
Stream your favorite workouts anytime, anywhere.
B/SPOKE ON DEMAND
Our signature R/DE is a full-body workout featuring cardio intervals, choreography, and hand weights that strategically focus on endurance and strength, all set to the beat of the music. You will feel yourself building physical and mental strength as you push through each sprint and hill. Suited for all levels.
Resistance R/DE is a high-intensity endurance workout set to the beat of the music with minimal choreography and more resistance work than our traditional R/DE class. By combining interval training with heavy climbs, this class format builds strength and endurance, while leaving you breathless.
Community Classes debut our "Instructors-In-Training" who are currently a part of the B/SPOKE Instructor Training Program. After putting in months of practice and hard work, trainees teach a "Community Class" before they are officially an instructor and on our regular schedule. These classes are offered at a discounted rate and can be booked using a special "Community Class Credit."
Our Clients take on incredible goals outside the studio including fundraising efforts for charitable causes that are close to heart! Interested in hosting your very own Charity R/DE at B/SPOKE? Please email HELLO@BSPOKESTUDIOS.COM to learn more about logistics, pricing + availability. We recommend planning Charity R/DES at least six weeks in advance.
FOR IMPACT CLASS
Classes for a CAUSE - oftentimes inspired by our team and community and always in line with B/SPOKE’s core values and mission. FOR IMPACT classes raise funds towards organizations, foundations + nonprofits that we admire and respect, and that affect our lives in different ways. 100% profits from these classes (including every class credit) will be donated directly to the cause. You make a difference by SHOWING UP!
Sometimes 45 minutes just isn't enough. When you need the extra push, R/DE 60 leaves you feeling fit and totally worked in the best way. Get ready to test your limits. We'll provide the extra towels.
Nostalgia is one of the most powerful emotions we can experience. Take a walk down memory lane as we curate special playlists using nothing after 2007.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Belonging
Black Lives Matter
TRILLFIT'S Pledge for Racial Justice, Anti-Racism, and Equality in the Wellness Industry
Celebrating, Learning, Digging Deeper
Pride at B/SPOKE
InnerCity Weightlifting x B/SPOKE: Inclusivity In Fitness Panel Discussion
B/SPOKE BEAT LAB
DOWNLOAD THE MOBILE APP
- The 10 Best Gyms in the Boston Area, According to ReadersWe asked readers to share their favorite gyms in the Boston area — the ones that keep them coming back. For fans of indoor cycling workouts, readers say B/SPOKE Studios is one of the best options in the city.Read Full Article
- The 10 Best Fitness Studios in BostonB/SPOKE offers one of the most engaging rides with locations in Boston, Wellesley, and The Cape. The studio's signature R/DE is a full-body workout consisting of intense cardio, towel arms and core work set to pumped-up playlists and packed into a 45-minute session.Read Full Article
- Welcome to the neighborhood WAREHOUSE!On Saturday, November 7th, 2020, popular Boston fitness brand, B/SPOKE will launch its most ambitious project to date. Expanding its holistic approach to wellness into South Boston, the B/SPOKE expansion project, WAREHOUSE, focuses on being both COVID-safe and inclusive for all.Read Full Article
- Boston’s Top Rated Cycling StudiosTopping the list is B/SPOKE Indoor Cycling Studio. Regulars appreciate the high intensity and up-to-date equipment, as well as the fancy products available in the locker room.Read Full Article
- Best Of Boston: Best Cycling StudioThose who relish getting drenched in the name of a good, clean workout will appreciate this studio’s state-of-the-art bikes, pump-you-up tracks, and peppy instructors.Read Full Article
- Boston’s Best 2017: Cycling StudioGetting a handle on exercise can be hard, but B/SPOKE’s intense 45-minute indoor cycling workouts put you on track.Read Full Article
- An Inside Look at the Luxe B/SPOKEWe are super focused on every part of the customer experience from start to finish.Read Full Article
- The Best Luxury Gyms in BostonWith top-notch lighting and sound systems, luxury locker rooms, and swanky retail, this locally grown brand proves that there’s way more to a good cycling studio than the bikes.Read Full Article
- TimeOut Boston2022
- CBS Boston2018
- The Improper Bostonian2017
- Haute Living2017